Where I've Been on My Bike

This is an interactive map. Click on the placemarks for more information. You can also zoom in and out.

** Texas and Oklahoma segment is on a separate map, accessible here. **

KEY
green: points of interest
blue: where I've stayed
red: segments on train
yellow: segments by car

The Final Leg: New Mexico to Idaho

Trans-Asian Odyssey

KEY
yellow: arrived by plane
green:
arrived by land vehicle (car, bus, mashrutka)

blue: arrived by boat
red: arrived by train

Central American Wanderings

KEY
green: points of interest
blue: where I've stayed
yellow: SHI job sites

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oklahoma to New Mexico


I was spat out by the OK panhandle after a rough spanking and landed in enchantment for
my 27th birthday. Thanks, Judy, Kenny, Kyle and Bree!

No comments: